Clients who provide their design and engineering plans to Nicholas & Associates know they have a trusted partner who they can depend upon to take charge of their project and see it through to completion.
A general contractor is brought into the project after it has been designed and bid. Typically, the general contractor is selected from a list of qualified contractors who provided the lowest bid to complete the entire project.
From contract award through certificate of occupancy, Nicholas & Associates works with the owner to manage each project while always keeping the client's vision in mind. This includes:
- Cost analysis and estimating
- Value engineering
- Hiring subcontractors, holding contracts, & guaranteeing costs
- Sourcing products and materials
- Onsite coordination and oversight
- Providing high-quality construction services
- Project closeout
Nicholas & Associates adds maximum value by delivering dependable service throughout every phase of construction.