PROTECTING THE VISION & BUDGET.
Exceptional designs require exceptional construction. Nicholas & Associates offers the best of both worlds for those who enjoy collaboration but want a construction manager to assist with the bidding procedures and to provide oversight of the building process.
A construction manager is selected very early in the process and becomes a part of the team who designs, budgets, and bids a project. In short, a construction manager works for the owner.
As the construction manager, Nicholas & Associates takes projects from permit to post-occupancy. A team is formed consisting of the construction manager, architect, and owner. This relationship-driven model provides complete transparency and a robust checks-and-balances system to ensure projects remain on schedule and within budget. This includes:
- Cost estimating and budgeting
- Bid package preparation and distribution
- Contractor pre-qualification
- Subcontractor bid tabulation
- Full-time on-site field supervision
- Project scheduling
- Quality assurance and control
- Payout preparation and disbursement
- Waiver review
- Punch list preparation
- Project closeout and follow up
- Owner occupancy assistance
Whatever challenges a project may face, Nicholas & Associates has the expertise and agility to provide clients with maximum value and the desired outcome.